Frequently Asked Questions
- All of the instructions are on the back of each LAZY Mix and are super easy to follow.
- To finish off Chillers Choc Chip Cookies, you’ll just need to
- add 3 tablespoons of almond milk (or any plant-based milk)
- 2.5 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- To finish the Breezy Muesli Bars, you'll just need to add;
- just add 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1/3 cup brown rice syrup. You can use honey as a substitute for brown rice syrup.
- To finish the Slackers Seeded Crackers you'll just need to add;
At the core of LAZY Mix is designing delicious baking mixes, for everyone—vegans included.
There are no dairy products in the mixes, and all the wet ingredients added are dairy-free also.
LAZY Mixes are also perfect for those who aren’t familiar catering for vegan diets – everything you add is something you’d use too.
All LAZY Mixes are for you!
LAZY Mixes are and always will be gluten-free.
We promise baking with LAZY will be delicious, and not just “delicious for gluten-free!”.
The Chillers Choc Chip Cookies Mix uses a gluten-free flour blend including rice, potato, and tapioca.
The Breezy Muesli Bars, there are NO oats used but instead, quinoa flakes to give an oaty feel to the bar!
None of our LAZY Mixes contain nuts.
So are perfect for school lunchboxes!
We spoke with you all at the market and realised that this is super common so set out to make sure we had a range for all lunchboxes.
LAZY Mix is owned and operated in New Zealand as a family business.
Design, printing, pouches and manufacturing are all sourced locally.
Supporting LAZY is not just supporting one kiwi business—but all the local businesses behind the scenes.
My crackers weren’t crispy enough!
- Make sure that you’ve spread them out as thinly as you can and across TWO trays.
- Every oven can be different in terms of baking time, so make sure they are crispy when they come out of the oven as they don’t crisp up once out.
- Give them a flick in the middle of the tray and if they have a hollow sound then they are good to go.
My crackers stuck to the tray.
- Make sure you use a lined baking tray!